Monday, June 29, 2015

She's Here!

Just a quick post to say Charlotte Mae Friesz made her grand entrance on Tuesday June 9th at 4:10am. 8 pounds 15 ounces of pure beauty! She is doing really well. She sleeps pretty well for a newborn. She is gaining weight and showing no signs of any issues. She was born with a birthmark in between her eyes and a stork bite on the back of her neck ( scared the SH%* out of me the first 2 weeks) but now I think its a nod to Austin. I am working through my anxiety. I am waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. But I am leaning on my faith and Austin to work through that. I love her so much already it scares me....Last time I felt like this it didn't end well. But again, overall I am doing well. Happy and scared something will come up at the same time....Its a weird combo of feelings, but I still feel so blessed. Chloe is the best big sister. Just like you would imagine, but even better. She is so gentle and is able to calm Charlotte in the car! Justin is completely head over heels......Another lady with her daddy wrapped around her finger.....I have so much to post but sleep deprivation is not allowing time to sit and write but I will soon.....I've learned so much about myself the last 3 weeks...... With newborn spit-up and snuggly nervous love, Chloe,Austin, and Charlotte's mom (holy crap I have 3 kids!)

No comments:

Post a Comment